We are always on the lookout for likeminded individuals to join our team!
If you think you would be a great fit, drop us an email and tell us more about yourself!
We are looking for an intern with the ability to think outside the box to assist us with the company’s designs.
– Conceptualizing and designing unique and fresh collaterals for online/offline contents including but not limited to EDMs, editorial features, Mailchimp, social media content
– Ensuring that all visual collaterals are in line with the company’s design identity
– Ensuring that all parties have the necessary visual assets to execute content and campaigns simultaneously
What you can expect from this internship:
– Insight into the operations of a boutique artiste management agency
– Hands-on experience with project management
– The opportunity to develop your graphic design skills
– Min. Diploma in Design/Communications/Marketing or other relevant courses
– Fresh graduates welcome to apply
– Minimum commitment of 3 months
– Prior relevant working experience preferred
– Excellent written and spoken English
– Ability to work in a team or independently, and meet tight deadlines
– Meticulous with details
– Able to manage interpersonal relationships well
– Determination to see any given tasks through
– Immediate start
– Partially flexible
– Successful candidates will be required to be in the office at least thrice a week (including Mondays)
– Further flexibility to the working schedule may be discussed
Please include the following in your application:
– Availability Period
-Your current school and course of study
– Portfolio of past works
– CV detailing your previous work experiences
– A short introduction about yourself
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the header “Graphic Design Internship with Vocalise”.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Remuneration will commensurate with experience.
*Applicants should be Singaporean/PR/reside in Singapore
We provide internships throughout the year to students who are keen to learn more about artiste management and what goes on behind the scenes in our industry.
Please indicate the following in your application:
- Availability period
- Your current course of study
- CV detailing your previous work experiences
- A recent passport-sized photo and short description of yourself
Please email your application to email@example.com with the header “Internship with Vocalise”.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.